Thursday, July 21, 2005

Tivoli finished!!


I am happy with how it came out. I knit it up using 6 skeins of Tivoli Aran weight denim yarn. I had better luck with this yarn than Grumperina did, only 2 splices in the 6 skeins I used. I've had worse luck with expensive yarn (I bought this yarn cheaply off of ebay so I have no idea what it's actual cost would be). I ordered some knit Picks Shine with which to knit another top like this one only I will customize the next one a bit to suit me a bit more (narrower neck).

All in all a great knitting experience...again...

2 comments:

grumperina said...

Looks great! I'm so glad you had better luck with the Tivoli than I did... I thought it was really awful. Should I include the photo and a link to this blog entry in the gallery?

WandaWoman said...

Great job! I love yours. May I ask what size you made and if you got gauge with your yarn or not? Thanks.
awanda@gmail.com