Friday, December 31, 2010

New Years Eve 2011 or is it still 2010?



Here we are at the end of 2010. As my New Year's "resolution" was to keep track of everything I knit in the New Year I thought perhaps I'd get a jump on things. I do have a cowl nearly finished on the needles, but I had knit this hat for one of my son's friends birthdays. As I neared getting it finished my son deemed it "too girly" for either of his two friends I have committed to knitting hats for. The daughter had been begging me for a mosaic knit fish hat since I had knit one to donate to their school's senior luncheon, and she'd been watching me knit this hat and wanted the same mosaic pattern/colors/etc. So now the hat is hers. And this wraps up my knitting adventure for 2010 (no, I don't remember all of my projects from 2010, I probably should......but I don't).

So here jumpstarts my projects for 2011. We'll call it "Mosaic Fish hat for girl child". Happy New Year to whoever may stop by here. May your 2011 be full of good health, happiness and wonderful things.

No comments: