Wednesday, August 25, 2010



I finished this cowl a couple of weeks ago and decided that it needed something besides a tank top and shorts, that perhaps it would be more suited to a fall outfit, or maybe even something more wintery. So I got it blocked and decided I'd try it with a jean jacket and a t-shirt....much much better than my summer outfit (of course what you can't see in the jean jacket photo is that I have shorts on and am barefoot...since it is still summer after all!).

The pattern is Mill Creek Cowl by "Exercise before Knitting" I used just shy of one skein of Panda Silk and a size 7 needle. It was a quick knit and would have been a fairly easy knit if I knew how to count to 10 more than once or twice.

Happy Fall (which is not really here yet either, but seriously...doesn't the jean jacket picture look fallish?)

No comments: