Wednesday, March 24, 2021




Today is day 19 of this challenge.  I'm getting my hair cut (finally) this afternoon, so no morning picture :) .
Things I've learned in the last nearly 3 weeks.  I'm not a fashion plate, comfort is what drives what I wear and this dress is comfortable.  Lint rollers are a must, especially with dogs that shed like mine do.  I've spent both more and less time getting dressed.  Much of the last three weeks have been spent with copious amounts of snow; as I type this it is snowing outside, for the 3rd or 4th (I've lost count) day.  One would think that a sleeveless dress would be a crazy decision for springtime in Colorado, but having lived here nearly 30 years I know for a fact that layers are a necessary thing.  I have found different ways of wearing many of my "normal" clothing pieces and this is definitely not a bad thing.  So far no one has said anything about the fact that I've worn the same dress for so many days...but that could be the number of snow days we've had lately.








 

No comments: