Sunday, March 14, 2021

 Today is day 9 with the dress.  I need to work on my styling, which this weekend is merely "let's just hang out at home near the fire" with the blizzard the husband believed would (for the most part) miss us.  He's changed his tune, we've gotten over a foot and it's still snowing and snowing...and snowing.
This first week with the dress has been a learning one.  So far no one has said "hey did you wear that yesterday?" even tho for 3 days I wore the exact same thing with the dress (a long-sleeved t underneath) just added a duster, a t-shirt tied over the dress, and just plain.  Getting dressed is easier as I know what I'm wearing, accessorizing is more involved as I don't care to look the same every day.  So here are 8 of the nine photos of the past week and almost a half.  Eight days down...92 to go!

 



 

No comments: